We had a great Easter weekend. The kids were out of school for a couple of days. Stuart and I had to work so the kids just relaxed and stayed home. Thursday afternoon Stuart, Jessica and I went to St. George to get our hair done(jess and I) and to shop for a graduation dress. Jessica just wants a simple dress to wear to gratuation nothing fancy. Well that is a tall order. There are not many dresses that a past mid thigh. The styles this summer are pretty short. After many many stores we finally found one that she liked at Kohls but they didn't have the color she wanted. So we decided to look online. She did get her second pick just in case. It was a fun afternoon/evening. I am not sure that Stuart really had fun but Jess and I did.
On Saturday we went to Hurricane and had a great time eating and watching the kids hunt for eggs/candy and playing.
On Saturday we went to Hurricane and had a great time eating and watching the kids hunt for eggs/candy and playing.
The kids waiting to go find some eggs
The kids just hanging out playing after eating.











2 comments:
I thought by now the "modest" dress shops would have opened up in St. George. There are quite a few in Provo/Salt Lake area, I am surprised they haven't figured out that St. George would be theirs for the taking if they were the first ones there.
Uh, thanks for the booty pic :) It was great to see you guys!
Post a Comment