Thursday, April 16, 2009

BLOG BOOK!!

IT'S HERE !!!!!


I am so EXCITED my blog book arrived yesterday afternoon and it turned out great. This is the reason that I blog so that I can print a history book every year ( and so that my family and friends can see how we are doing). Oh, how I wish that blogging would have been available when my kids were younger, I wasn't very good at scrapbooking or making photo albums back then either so I am trying to catch up now. You guys that are younger and just starting your families I hope you take the opportunity to blog and print a book for your posterity. It is so easy to forget things as the years pass by if you don't write about it now. Here is a sample of what it looks like inside.





6 comments:

Boo said...

cool. I want to see it in real life. Do you have it with you at work today? My sisters are coming over and i want to show them.

Annie Sunshine said...

It looks great! You did a good job. Were you able to slurp it directly into blurb? (It looks like my blurb book, so that is why I was assuming it came from there.)

Taralee said...

WOOHOO!!! It looks awesome! I really want to do one, I just need the money :) Was it easy? Which place did you do it from? Was it expensive? I'm so excited for you. That's my reasoning for blogging. It kinda just finishes the blog off to actually have it in your hands.

Ashlie Dalton said...

i love that! how much does something like that cost, and where can i go to get one made?

by: Kim said...

It was very easy. I did it on Blurb.com. It is 98 pages and it cost with shipping about $55.00. So far this is the cheapest book site that I have found that will let you edit. If you want it to be just like your blog it is much cheaper on blogs2books.com. I chose blurb because I wanted to personalize it more and have background colors.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kim.....AWESOME!