Friday, April 17, 2009

3's ABOUT ME tagged by Robin

Just a little about me

Three Names I have been called in my life

1. Mom
2. Kim
3. Kimberly

Three Jobs I have had in my life

1. Cashier
2. Office Administrator
3. Accounts Receivable clerk

Three places I have lived

1. Kanab, Ut
2. St. George, Ut
3. Las Vegas, NV

Three TV Shows that I watch

1. Biggest Loser
2. American Idol
3. The Apprentice

Three places I have been*

1. Hawaii
2. Washington
3. Disneyland

People that e-mail me regularly

1. Ashlee
2. Tammi
3. Beatrice

Three of my favorite foods

1. American
2. Mexican
3. Italian

Three people I think will do this tag?

1. Tammi
2. Ashlie
3. Jessica

Three things I am looking forward to

1. summer vacation
2. warm, sunny days
3. My sister coming to visit

Now, here's what you're supposed to do...And
please do not spoil the fun..
copy and paste into your blog, delete my answers, and type in your
answers. Then tag your friends and family.

No comments: