

Jessica and Austin each had another game on Tuesday. They both started at 7pm. So I went to the first half of Austins game while Stuart went to the first half of Jessicas game. Then we switched. They both played well and both teams won. Jessicas team is now 3-0 in Region play and 9-3 for the season. I am not sure what Austins team record is but I don't think they have lost.

Jessicas game was really intense. When I came in during the second quarter we were behind 6 points but by the end of the quarter we were up by 4. Then when we came back after half time we kept the lead and ended up being ahead by 10. But in the forth quarter we let them catch up mostly with foul shots. Then there was about 6 seconds left in the game and we were up by 1 . Jessica had fouled out by then. One of our girls fouled and the shooter made both foul shots putting them up by 1. We took the ball out then and passed it around for a couple seconds then it was passed to Kelly who drove to the basket and shot it. It went in right before the buzzer. What a scary, intense but fun ending to the game. Way to go girls!!











2 comments:
Hey, I stole this pic and put it on my blog. If you don't want me to then you can hunt me down and beat me up- that's cool!
I love games like that - I'm glad it ended the right way too! :)
How frustrating to have games on the same night at the same time. Just be thankful you do have time to go from one to the other. Advantages of a small town!
Post a Comment