Thursday, January 15, 2009

JORDAN AND THE BLUE TRUCK


The past few months Jordan has been working on Stuart's old blue truck. It has been sitting in our driveway for 2 years not running. Well Jordan decided that he would get it running so that when he gets his license he would have something to drive. I am so proud of him. He has worked hard and used his own money to get the truck running. It has been a good project for him. He will get his license in a couple of weeks so all of you other drivers watch out cause here he comes. Actually he is a great driver. He has had alot of practice this year he always drives when we go out of town and at home it depends on who is out to the car first since we have a few drivers. I am not to sure I want to pay for his insurance, he is a boy so it will be alot higher than when the girls were added, but I guess we do what we have to do right?

No comments: