Saturday, January 3, 2009

FAMILY PARTY IN HURRICANE

Last night we traveled to Hurricane for a Leavitt Family Party. It was so much fun. Thanks Shellie and Mike. They hosted it at their house. We ate good food and played some fun games. I wish that I had taken a video of the sign game we played it was a hoot but hard to explain. We need to do this more often. Here are a few pictures. I didn't take very many since I was playing the game so hopefully someone else did and will send me some. (hint, hint, Kasey). Most of the guys and some of the girls were upstairs watching the Sugar Bowl apparently their team won they were all pretty happy when it was over. A fun time was had by all. Thanks again Shellie and Mike.



Here is Kasey taking pictures isn't she beautiful. She is holding her cute daughter Brooklyn.

Kellie



Netta and Jerolyn

Cory, Lilly, Natalie and Tymber

Emily, Chad and Mom

Karri and Brooklyn

Jackie, CF, Netta and Jerolyn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so fun reading your blog and keeping up on all the family fun. I LOVE your blog. Happy New Year to you all.

Kall said...

OH my this picasa is soooooooo much better !!! thanks for all your tips!

Boo said...

hey, we play the signs game- so fun!!! I like seeing your pics cuz I know some of those people!! looks like fun!

Janette said...

Kim, here is the website for blog to book

http://serv.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html