Friday, November 21, 2008

JESSICA'S 18

Jessica has been so excited for the past few weeks. She reminds us every chance that she gets that her birthday is in just _____ days and now it is finally here. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS!!

I wanted to post some things about Jessica today. Jessica is a beautiful girl full of spirit and some stubborness. She is a strong spirit. She loves her family. She is a quiet leader. She doesn't like recognition she would like to quietly just do it and do it well and go on to the next thing. She is a good student and loves school. She has many friends. She loves to play sports and is just starting her last basketball season.
I am thankful Jessica came to our family. She keeps us on our toes and brings a sweet spirit to our family.
I LOVE YOU, JESS and hope you have a great day.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

thank you mom! I love you!

Tammi Shepherd said...

Happy Birthday to you! We love and miss you lots. We hope you get very spoiled today.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that cutie is finally 18! Tell her congrats and a big Happy Birthday from her kin!

The Wright Family said...

Happy Big 18th Birthday Jessica!! LOVE the slide show!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jessica. Wow 18 love you

PEG said...

you are such a beautiful young lady.
I luv you! Keep smiling that wonderful smile of yours. Grandma.

Taralee said...

I know I'm a little late, but Happy birthday :) I'm still like her and count down the days until my Birthday!!

She seems like such an awesome young lady. Kim, you must be a great mom (and Stewart too:)) to have such wonderful kids!