

Today is my parents 45 anniversary. I want them to know how much I love them and I am glad that they have made it to 45 and hope they make it many more.
I am so thankful for their love and support of our family. It is great to have close parents and grandparents.
WE LOVE YOU! ! ! !
4 comments:
Congratulations to your parents!!! That's so wonderful!
Wow, 45 years! I don't know how Peg could put up with him that many years. ha ha That was a joke. He is, and has always been, my #1 hero.
If the world was full of Jerrols, it would be a loving world. And I love Peg and her darling personality. Congrats to them. Wish I'd have looked at your blog before his phone call (I just hung up).
Hugs, Pete
that is quite an accomplishment 45 years! What a great example for all of us!
congrats to mom and dad on 45 years. Here's to many more years of fun and happiness together.
I love the wedding picture I have not seen that one before.
Post a Comment