I saw this tag on a cousins blog and thought it looked interesting. So I thought I would give a try. So here it goes...
8 TV Shows I watch:
1. Biggest Loser
2. Don't Forget the Lyrics
3. Extreme Home Makeover
4. Samantha Who?
5. Lipstick Jungle
6. Starter Wife
7. The Today Show (while getting ready for work)
8. Raising the Bar
8 Restaurants I like:
1. Houstons
2. Paula's Cazuela
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Outback
5. Sizzler
6. In-n-Out
7 KFC
8. Fazzoli's
8 things that I did yesterday:
1. had family scripture study (without much whining)
2. worked
8 TV Shows I watch:
1. Biggest Loser
2. Don't Forget the Lyrics
3. Extreme Home Makeover
4. Samantha Who?
5. Lipstick Jungle
6. Starter Wife
7. The Today Show (while getting ready for work)
8. Raising the Bar
8 Restaurants I like:
1. Houstons
2. Paula's Cazuela
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Outback
5. Sizzler
6. In-n-Out
7 KFC
8. Fazzoli's
8 things that I did yesterday:
1. had family scripture study (without much whining)
2. worked
3. Ate lunch with Ashlee
4. Bought groceries for dinner
5. Cooked Spaghetti with garlic bread and salad
6. Had the Volleyball team over for carboload
7. Helped Austin with his homework
8. Exercised (Zumba)
8 things that I am looking forward to:
1. Jess' games (I am sad that she is a senior)
2. Austin's 1st band concert
3. The day after Thanksgiving sleepover and pizza party and then going to get Christmas trees the next day with the family.
4. Weekends
5. Christmas
6. Bunko
7. having time to do more scrapbooking & scanning old pics
8. reading everyones blogs
8 things on my wish list:
1. For my family to be healthy and happy.
2. For Austin to be able to pay better attention in school this next term.
3. Going on some kind of vacation.
4. Raising healthy, strong, spiritual, responsible and respectful children.
5. to be more faithful, grateful and spiritual.
6. For our economy to get better.
7. For all of my friends and family to be healthy and safe and for them to know that I love them.
8. For all of our family and friends to get on the blog wagon. So that we can get to know everyone better and keep up with one another.
I am tagging anyone who would like to do this tag.
4. Bought groceries for dinner
5. Cooked Spaghetti with garlic bread and salad
6. Had the Volleyball team over for carboload
7. Helped Austin with his homework
8. Exercised (Zumba)
8 things that I am looking forward to:
1. Jess' games (I am sad that she is a senior)
2. Austin's 1st band concert
3. The day after Thanksgiving sleepover and pizza party and then going to get Christmas trees the next day with the family.
4. Weekends
5. Christmas
6. Bunko
7. having time to do more scrapbooking & scanning old pics
8. reading everyones blogs
8 things on my wish list:
1. For my family to be healthy and happy.
2. For Austin to be able to pay better attention in school this next term.
3. Going on some kind of vacation.
4. Raising healthy, strong, spiritual, responsible and respectful children.
5. to be more faithful, grateful and spiritual.
6. For our economy to get better.
7. For all of my friends and family to be healthy and safe and for them to know that I love them.
8. For all of our family and friends to get on the blog wagon. So that we can get to know everyone better and keep up with one another.
I am tagging anyone who would like to do this tag.











3 comments:
Cute! Thanks for doing this :)
So what is Zumba? We are looking forward to trees, too.
Zumba is a full body cardio work out. Using Salsa and other latin dancing. It is really fun and a really good work out. We just started last week so we will see if it works. Our little exercise group needed a change and so far this seems really good.
Post a Comment