I have spent all week this week trying to catch up on sleep. It seems that I am always tired. I think the stress of last week caught up with me. Luckily I didn't have much planned this week so it was easy to just relax and spend time with the kids. Stuart flew out to Alabama for the week for training. He left early Sunday morning. After our long tiring trip to Hoytsville for his moms funeral I felt bad that he had to fly out so early.
Funeral-- the funeral went good more people came than I thought would. She has been gone from Hoytsville for 5 years so you just never know and there isn't much family. Her casket was beautiful. It was made with Ash wood and we had it lined with a quilt like one she made. It turned out so good. She would have loved it. I wish I would have taken a picture of it. I will have to see if the Mosdells took one or the Figgins.
Halloween-- I am not much of a Halloween person. But Ashlee dressed up for work today so I went and took a picture of her. Isn't she such a cute witch. (I sure wish camera phones took better pics. )
End of an Era
1 month ago











3 comments:
Hi Kim, I'm glad your funeral week is over. I was on my way to Mesquite for the meetings as you guys were on your way to Hoytsville. I also had a funeral week but had to leave for Mesquite in the middle. But I spent 5 hours with Don's sister (my kids' dad) as she was dying, then wrote her obit and planned her service. I am so glad it's all over and they are in a better place.
Love ya.
I'm glad the funeral went well. Hope you get all the rest that you need to catch up this week!
I'm glad the funeral went well. Hope you get all the rest that you need to catch up this week!
Post a Comment