Ashlee, Jessica and I decided we would take Nate to the pool today. Nate was so excited to go! When we first got there, he would not do anything unless he had one of the girls with him. He quickly got over that and was going down the slides all by himself!
Nate swimmin' all by himself! :)
Nate swimmin' all by himself! :)
Nate and Jess going around the lazy river.
Nate on the big slide. I don't know why he's plugging his hose.:\












3 comments:
Kim, I always enjoy reading your blogs and seeing all the cute pictures. I'm baffled however. Who is Nate? What a cute little guy.
Looks like you all had a blast.
Hugs,
Pete
Nate is Ashlee's nephew. (Brian's sister Jaime's son). He lives in Hurricane/St. George. He loves to come to our house. We use to take care of him alot but this was the first weekend he has been over in a while. We sure miss him when we don't see him. He is a funny kid and he loves my kids.
That pool looks like so much fun. We really need to come out there and try it out. Those are great pictures, I love the water splashes. Did you get my email about the reunion?
Post a Comment