Today we spent the evening cleaning out a 1984 Porsche 944 that was donated to the Kanab City Pool to sell or auction off. We are going to put it on Ebay. While we cleaned it we just had a great time just visiting and playing around. My girls didn't like the looks of the car but the boys really liked it. Go figure.
Here is a pic of it after we cleaned it up. It really wasn't that bad it just had been sitting in a garage for about 5 years. It is not a bad looking car.
My kids weren't very happy that I volunteered to clean up the car but oh well. I think community service is really important.
End of an Era
1 month ago











4 comments:
As I have read your blog over that last while I have commented to my husband how involved you are in the community, and I think it is awesome. Maybe someday...
i like the looks of it. I would have loved to have this car when I was young and single- hee hee
I just taught a lesson in Young Womens yesterday on Service in your Community. Great job on being an example to all of us on one principle we are taught as LDS. The car looks great.
Ya, go figure the guys liked it the girls didn't, that's funny! It looks great though and that's neat you did it. Your kids will remember your example (even if they didn't like it haha)
Post a Comment