Sunday, August 17, 2008

MUD BOGGING

Saturday we traveled to Parowan for the Mud Bog races. Brian was entering and so we decided to go watch. It was fun. He did good. He had to wait and wait for his turn.
Brian is in the black truck. He is waiting in line for his first race. Notice his truck is fairly clean at this point. The modified Ford Excursion the boys just loved.
Here is a video of his second race.

They need to do this in Kanab. In Parowan they charged $35.00 per truck to enter and $6.00 per person to watch. They made alot of money. It was very
well attended.

6 comments:

Annie Sunshine said...

Wade would have loved that!

Natalie said...

I love that picture of Ashlee and Austin - with the sunset in the background. Cory would have been on cloud 9 to see that! He and Wade are a lot alike - as I see Annie commented the same!

Valerie said...

What a great event - how fun is that? All cities should do this!

Anonymous said...

I thought he was going to go through the fence. It looks hard to stop in all that mud, but it looks like fun.

Taralee said...

How fun. I bet it would be fun to be there watching. Good times, huh?!

Boo said...

I finally got the video to work. This looks really fun! Is it a timed thing? Who goes the fastest?