Friday, January 4, 2008

Life is returning back to normal

Finally life is returning back to normal. The kids are back in school and the rest of us are back to work. I think I am finally getting this blog thing it is kind of addicting. I am learning how to do digital scrapbooking too, it is really fun. It is forcing me to learn and practice taking better pictures. This is really challenging for me. Hopefully I get the hang of it soon.
I think I got the comment thing fixed. So feel free to leave comments if you would like. Just click on the post header.

1 comment:

Ray and Mickie said...

Kim, I am such a dork. I didnt know that you could hide your commnts, and have posts made by clicking on the article itself. I may have to change mine. I really like your blog by the way. And, I have had a blast checking it often. P.S. let me know when Tammis is up and running, so I can add it to my page. Love ya!!