Monday, January 21, 2008

Family

Yesterday we traveled to Las Vegas to listen to Brett talk in church before he leaves on his mission to Ogden. It was a great day. Kyle and Shelise sang a beautiful song that really brought the spirit to the meeting. They sing beautifully together. Next Brett spoke and he did a great job. He will be a great missionary.
After church we went to Ronnow and Rhonda's for lunch. It was great to see so much family there.
I included a new slide show of the pics that I have of reunion last year.
These are the only ones that I have left since my hard drive crashed. They were able to retreive some things but not all.

2 comments:

Taralee said...

YOU GOT YOUR COMMENTS FIXED!!!! YEAH!!!!! So how did you figure it out finally? Just curious because it's so crazy it was such a challenge. It was SO fun having you all come down yesterday. I LOVE when the family gets together. And I really like your slide show especially since we weren't able to go. And I doubt we'll be coming this year because I'll be WAY too close to having this baby. So make sure to take pics again for my sake! Love ya!

Annie Sunshine said...

I am way excited to be able to comment too! I am so sad we weren't able to come to the farwell, or the reunion! It is the hardest part about being so darn far away. I am just so glad I found blogging so we can celebrate through pictures and comments with everyone.