Monday, January 28, 2008

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY ASHLEE!! Jan 29th


I am amazed how time flies. As I was scanning pictures of Ashlee's early years it seemed like just yesterday. It was so fun to be reminded of all the great times we have had. I want to let Ashlee know how much I love her and am so proud of the woman she has become. She is such a beautiful woman inside and out. I am so happy that they chose to live in Kanab. She has been such a help to me and I appreciate that. Any time that I need an extra driver or pair of hands she willingly accepts the task with no questions asked. That is such a blessing to me. I Love You Ash!! I have added a slide show of Ashlee growing up. I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

Tammi Shepherd said...

Happy birthday Ash. You are so beautiful. We love and miss you.
What a neat slideshow. You are such a great mom to put this together for everyone to see. I remember most of those pics getting taken! I can't believe she is already 20.