
I keep this picture of Grandpa on my desk to remind me of where I come from and who I am. I know that he watches over all of us, especially the new babies that come our way. I am sure he is taking his turn with them before they are sent down. He would be so proud of our whole family and how we live our lives and teach our children.
It is so exciting to hear about the new babies. Although I am glad it is not me. I am waiting for grandchildren but it will be a few years. So for now we are just enjoying our granddogs (Ashlee's two puppies). They are so fun we have really had a fun time with them.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU EXPECTANT MOTHERS!!! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy and birth. I will be keeping up with your lives through your blogs so post away!!
August on the Way Out
3 weeks ago











5 comments:
That was sweet. We were talking about Grandpa last night with Chad's parents. I think he is picking out these sweet new babies for us. We are very excited.
I am just a boob I guess cause I think about Grandpa all the time, and miss him like crazy. Not to long after he passed away I had a miss carriage, and this dream I had about Grandpa taking care of, and rocking my baby still touches my heart. I think I will visit this post often just to see his sweet face on my computer. :)
Thank you Kim for your awesome post! It brought tears to my eyes when your page came up and I saw Grandpa Great looking back at me! What a great reminder of how to live our lives!
I love that pic of grandpa and I can just hear him singing when I look at it. Thanks for posting it. I love your new colors too, how very cute.
Grandpa Jack really left a legacy behind. What wonderful posterity he has & there is much to be said about the man he is, because I never hear anything but good about him...
Post a Comment