Sunday, September 19, 2010

TARANTULA

We were working out the the yard, moving gravel and trying to get our yard in shape.  Stuart had been moving gravel with the tractor.   Ashlee's dogs were there and we had let them out with us in the front yard (not common)  anyway they were sniffing around the tractor and I couldn't see them so I called them and usually they would come right to me.  This time however they didn't come so I went looking for them.  They were sniffing something on the ground and when I got closer this tarantula is what I saw and they were pretty interested in him.   I was freaking out.   After Stuart yelled at them they came to him and he put them in the house.  Stuart was going to kill the spider but I wanted to take a picture first.   I wasn't as close as it looks (thanks to the zoom lens) It ended up going under the tractor tire and when we came back later it was gone I hope far away.  At least I haven't seen it since.   thanks heavens.   

No comments: