Jordan went to an automotive shop competition Thursday and Friday at Salt Lake Community College. It was a great experience for him. He did great on the things that he has learned about. There were a couple of things that they haven't learned yet like Air conditioning. He had to be there on Thursday at 5:30pm for orientation. While there he had to take a 100 question test. He felt pretty good about it. Then he had to be back at 7:30am on Friday. He felt pretty good about the competition. I am glad he got the opportunity to go. Hopefully he can go again next year and do better. At least next time his teacher and him will both know more. This year was a first for both of them. I wish I had gotten a picture of him with his uniform on maybe next year.
August on the Way Out
3 weeks ago











2 comments:
How exciting for him! That's cool that he got to go. I hope he gets to go next year too.
yay!! good job, sord! :)
Post a Comment