Yesterday my mom and I were able(at the last minute THANKS to Arlene) to go with the High School music group to see the Broadway Muscial THE LION KING @ the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. It was wonderful. I was in awe the whole time at the costuming and colors. They were so ingenius on how they did the costumes for all the animals. They stayed pretty close to the Disney movie but had some little modern ad libs. It was so entertaining. I wish that I would have been able to take all my kids. They would have loved it too. Next time I have the opportunity I will take them. It was a fun trip riding on the bus with the students and other parents. We didn't get home until 4 in the morning but it was well worth it. 
End of an Era
1 month ago











2 comments:
Looks like fun! I would like to see that one someday.
Sounds fun!! We've never seen it. Maybe we should. That's fun you could go!!!
Post a Comment