Yesterday Stuart and I attended the funeral service of our friends baby. She was born with complications and was not expected to live even a few hours after they took her off life support. But she was not ready to give up she was a fighter and lived 21 days, giving her parents and sisters time to spend holding her and loving her. She was a beautiful baby with a strong spirit.
The service was beautiful, her father spoke and talked about what a miracle she was. He did a wonderful job expressing his and his wifes feelings. There was such a neat spirit there. I am glad that they understand the Plan of Salvation and that they will be with her again someday. I can't imagine losing a loved one and not having this knowledge.
I am thankful that we had the opportunity to help celebrate her life. Her life might have been short but she left her mark on everyone's hearts.
End of an Era
1 month ago











No comments:
Post a Comment