Friday the 29th of January was Ashlee's birthday and Tuesday February 2nd is Jordan and my Dad's birthday. So on Sunday we had a combined birthday party for all three. Ashlee had requested crab legs so Stuart made some for her. Dad requested meatloaf so we made meatloaf and potatoes for the rest of everyone. It smelled yummy. I couldn't eat any because of my diet but it did smell good. I made two cakes Ashlee wanted Lemon with lemon frosting (one of my favorites too) and Jordan wanted a party swirl (which apparently they don't have anymore) but he got a funfetti one instead and he said it tasted good too. Mom made dad his favorite chocolate cake so with three cakes and candles we had quite a fire going. It was alot of fun and I think everyone was happy with their gifts. Since Ashlee doesn't have a locker to decorate anymore I had flowers sent to the bank for her. they were all pink and turned out pretty. I don't know what I will do for Jordan he doesn't want me to decorate his locker so maybe I will do his truck instead. I am sure he won't be happy either way but oh well. I love him anyway.

















No comments:
Post a Comment