(Austin fixed his own picture so I figured I had better post it)
Austin is playing football this year for the first time. Last year he had broken his hand and wasn't able to play. He needs to gain some confidence in playing but he has really enjoyed playing and learning. He is kind of skinny but if wrestling with his brother is any indication of how he can play he will do fine. All of his games are on Saturday last weekend we went to Parowan. This weekend it is in Cedar same with the following weekend. Then finally we have some home games.
August on the Way Out
3 weeks ago











4 comments:
tell him I think he did a great job on his picture. isn't it fun to watch kids enjoy their sports.
That's so cute he fixed his own picture!
I like that you say if his playing is anything like his wrestling he'll do fine :) That's a good indicator!!!
Hey Kim! Hope you like your hair color and cut! I was going to tell you, if your regrowth starts to bug you before you feel it's time to have it all redone, come in and we'll just retouch the roots, and then the next time do the highlights and all that. It kind of helps prolong your color without having to see the regrowth.
hummmmmm, now we all know for sure and not just your hairdresser! lol
Post a Comment