Saturday, September 26, 2009

7 YEARS TODAY

Seven years and counting. I wanted to write a little about this part of my life so that it would be documented in my blog book. 7 years ago today I had a heart attack and endured 7 days of hospitalization along with 2 angiograms and many days of stress. I was ambulanced to Dixie Medical Center and then Life flighted to LDS hospital in SLC. While in SLC they put three stents in my left main anterior artery to fix a blockage. Since then I get to take lots of medicine and I am suppose to eat right and exercise( I am thankful for my friends for sticking with me through the years). So far so good. Each year I have a stress Echo which so far has had good results. I don't know how long the stents will last or what will happen when they stop working but until then I will just try to live life the best I can.

No comments: