This past weekend was Western Legends Roundup which is an annual event here in Kanab that honors the western movie making heritage of Kanab Utah. It is quite an event with lots of entertainment, booths and food. I love to listen to the old western music and there is alot of it there. Below is a video of a girl from Kanab that just graduated with Jessica. I love to listen to her sing especially when she sings the National Anthem ( I always tear up when she sings it). Well today she sang for a few songs and I teared up again. I don't know what it is about her voice but I love it.
click here to watch the You Tube Video of Holly
August on the Way Out
3 weeks ago











1 comment:
When janikah sae jessica at the game the other night she was so excited. She came up and told me she was there and that it made her day! I love their cute friendship!!!
Post a Comment