Friday, August 14, 2009

KANE COUNTY FAIR PARADE 2009

Wednesday my mom and I traveled over to Orderville to watch the Kane County Fair Parade. I haven't one of these since they moved the fair to Orderville from Kanab back when I was in elementary school. But since Ashlee was going to be on a float for Mountain America CU we decided to go and support her. It was short and sweet.



Jubi the Clown was there. She comes to all our parades in Kanab and Kane County she even went and participated in the Days of 47 parade this year in Salt Lake. She is an awesome lady.
This is the float that Ashlee did and rode on. She is the one front and center.

Here are the rest of the entries that were entered. I didn't take pictures of the law enforcement entries.

2 comments:

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

yay! i miss the kane co. fair! since is was 1.5 blocks from my house when i was growing up (do they still hold a lot of it at the high school?) anyway..thanks for posting pictures of home! I loved it! :)

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

Hey Kim...
I just gave you a blog award...it is posted on my blog...check it out! thanks for having such a fun blog to visit! :)
Tiff