Saturday, August 22, 2009

SEVEN PEAKS

On Friday evening we traveled to SLC to take Jordan (my nephew) to the airport to fly home and to do some school shopping. Saturday we got up and traveled to Provo to look at a truck that we would like to buy. Since we all liked it we decided to buy it.(Stuart made me sign a contract saying that I would not blame him if I don't like the truck later, since I agreed now). Usually we don't agree and he gets what he wants and I hate it.


Then we went to Seven Peaks. Seven Peaks was fun but the kids were tired and so we didn't end up staying for long. So for me it was really expensive for a couple of hours of fun.



The boys had more fun swimming in the hotel pool later that evening when we returned to SLC.

No comments: