Friday, February 13, 2009

SENIOR RECOGNITION NIGHT FOR BASKETBALL

Every year at the last home game of each sport the SENIORS are recognized. Well this year was our turn to be saddened by the end of a season. Not only the season of basketball but Jessica's season of high school is coming to a close. I have loved watching her play basketball, volleyball and softball luckily we still have her last season of softball to come.

The game was a good one. We ended up loosing but the girls played well and didn' t give up.

Now it is on to the State Play in game and then to state at SUU. FUN, FUN









Posted by Picasa











6 comments:

Tammi Shepherd said...

Great job Jess I am sure Kanab basketball is going to miss you tremendously. Cute pics! I thought there would be one with the parents not just coaches.

Kall said...

Im really gonna miss Jess & Cass... Those words are right from Coach Mousaws mouth! It was a fun night!!

Anonymous said...

It was fun to catch up on your lives and take a little break from mine. I have missed the blogging world.

Boo said...

Aw! that makes me so sad!!!! I need to get a copy of that pic of jani and jess. it is so cute. did you day julie took them?

Natalie said...

I can't believe she will be graduating in a few months...I miss playing sports in high school...I miss high school in general, I hope she enjoys every moment she has left!

Natalie said...

I can't believe she will be graduating in a few months...I miss playing sports in high school...I miss high school in general, I hope she enjoys every moment she has left!