Today Jordan turns the big 16. What a great milestone. Tommorrow he will get his drivers license he is so excited to drive by himself. For his birthday we have been getting his truck ready to paint. Sanding, more sanding and again more sanding. I think we are pretty much done with the sanding part, I hope. Then my dad will be painting it. I am excited to see how it will look. Hopefully by weekend it will be done. He has worked hard to get it running, it has been a great project for him.
Happy Birthday, Jord. We Love You.












2 comments:
Happy birthday! I can't wait to see the truck's paint job. How exciting :)
Jani was driving around friday while I was doing some pictures up in your area and she kept passing Jorden doing the same thing- but it sounds like Jordan was legal and jani wasn't- hee hee!
Post a Comment