Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy 44th Birthday!!! Stuart


My Husband:

What is his name: Stuart Lee Willoughby

How long have you been together: 23 years 4 months since we met and 22 years 9 months since we got married.

How long did you date: Lets see 8 months

How old is he: He is 44 years old today!!

Who eats more: I would have to say him. I am on a diet.


Who said I love you first: He did for sure.

Who is taller: Him by a couple of inches

Who can sing better: it is a toss up. But if I have to choose it is probably him.

Who is smarter: Definately him.

Who does the laundry: for the most part me. But he will do it if he is asked.

Who pays the bills: Me for sure.

Who sleeps on the right side: Me

Who mows the lawn: Jordan

Who cooks dinner: Stuart cooks most of the time as long as he doesn't have to decide what to cook.


Who drives: Stuart, I hate driving.

Who is more stubborn: I would have to say me.

Who kissed who first: He most likely kissed me.

Who asked who out first: He asked me out first.

Who proposed: He proposed

Who has more friends: He does and he keeps in touch with quite a few from high school.

Who is more sensitive: I am

I just wanted to let Stuart know how much I Love him. He is a great husband and a wonderful father. He is a dedicated EMT and fireman who loves serving his community. He takes great pride in his work.

2 comments:

Annie Sunshine said...

Happy birthday Stuart!

Anonymous said...

Give that wonderful guy a big hug for me and tell him how neat I've always thought he was (and is)! It seems just a bit ago we went to your reception in Coalville. Time sure flies when you're having fun! huh?