Wednesday, June 8, 2011

OUR 25TH ANNIVERSARY 6.7.11

We made it to our 25th anniversary.  Wow that seems like a long time but when I look back it seems so short.   Five years ago we were getting ready for Ashlee's wedding.  Fifteen years ago I was almost due with Austin and Twenty years ago we were getting ready for Tammi's wedding.   Plus there has been a who lot in between we have had the for better or worse, the good and bad and sickness and health.   But they have been mostly good years.    It is amazing what we have accomplished in the past 25 years.   We had four kids.  Three out of the four have graduated from High school.  One is married, one has finished hair school and one is just figuring out what he wants to do with his life.   I have worked at my job for 20 of those years and Stuart has been a fireman for 16 years and an EMT for over 10 years.  

It has been a great 25 years and I hope we at least have another 25 to go.   

1 comment: