Stuart wanted to go hunting in Coalville this year so we packed up and drove the 6 hours to look for a deer. I was just going to relax in the room while the boys hunted but I decided to go with them the first day just to see the area. It is very pretty up there. Sadly I left my camera home good thing we all have cell phone cameras so I could get a few pics. We hiked and watched and waited. We did see one deer that first morning but Stuart was on the phone at the time and he was carrying the gun. Needless to say the deer got away and we didn't see another one until the next day. Austin didn't want to go the next morning so he and I hung out at the hotel. Later Austin and Christopher (Dennis' son) went swimming. They were not really into hiking and looking for deer.

We had a great time visiting and hanging out with the Gunns. The hunting was okay maybe we will have better luck next year.














1 comment:
Wow, it is pretty. I'm glad everyone had a good time even if there were no deer. My dad scored an elk hunting permit this year for what I guess is a really good area. He's so excited! He goes right after Thanksgiving-- we'll see if he comes home with one or not!
Post a Comment