Tuesday, October 27, 2009

JESSICA'S FIRST DEER


Sunday Jessica shot her first deer ever. It was a small two point but she was happy it was over, since she saw bigger ones the weekend before but didn't dare shoot. She was a little traumatized with the gutting and skinning of the deer. Apparently it is a little gross. But she made it through. When I got home from church the head of the deer was sitting on the hood of the truck looking at me as I drove in to the driveway.

5 comments:

Nicki said...

JESSICA how could you??? JK. Congrats! Hope it tastes yummy!

Ashlee Scribner said...

That is soooo sick!! I am disgusted!

Kim said...

Wooo hoooo!!! Great job Jessica! Kalin got his first deer this year too! You rock!

Heidi said...

I'm very impressed!!! Congrats Jessica! I'm too much of a wimp to dare to pick up a gun, let alone put the head of a deer on my mother's truck.

Kall said...

Jessica killed Bambi......watched your movie...Liked it! Bring me another if you get a chance!