Our baby graduated last night. What a weird feeling. No more school to worry about. I am not sure what to think.
.
The bagpipe tradition started in 2009, the year Jessica graduated,
each year they play the processional song. It is so cool.
Jordan played the drums for the bagpipes his senior year
and Austin has played the bagpipes for the past two years.
The tassle placement
It's official Austin is a
Graduate of Kanab High School
Luke Crosby, Austin and Nate BowmanBest Friends Forever
Had to get a picture with Mom and Dad.
(I don't know what Austin was trying to look like)
All four of our kids are now graduated and moving on with life.
Ashlee will be having her twins in 5 days.
Austin with the Grandparents.
Thanks for all of your support throughout the years.











2 comments:
Oh my goodness, Kim. Where has the time gone. This is so awesome reading about your kids and their accomplishments. It seems not long ago that we were at Stuart's parents house after your marriage. You two should be proud with having such awesome kids. Good job!! I love reading your blogs.
Congrats to Austin. Seems weird to think that all your kids are now adults, makes me feel old. This is the first prego picture I have seen of Ashley. Tell her and I think she looks amazing, and I can't wait to see those cute babies. <3
Post a Comment