Friday, March 16, 2012

FINALLY GOT THEIR CALL

Mom and Dad finally got their mission call.  It was quite the orchestration to get us altogether since Tammi is in Washington and Stuart and I were in Cedar.  We had Tammi's family hooked up to the Kinect video and Stuart and I hooked up to skype. ( we had 4 computers with us and couldn't get any of them to work properly so we were on the phone to talk and the computer to watch).   They waited until Jordan got home from class at 10pm to open it. At mom and dads there was Ashlee, Jessica, Jordan, Austin and Chelsea.


Brother and Sister Leavitt


So  drum roll please>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>











Jerrol and Peggy Leavitt will be serving their mission in the


TULSA OKLAHOMA MISSION

It wasn't at all what they expected but I think they are excited.   Dad especially was since it looks like Branson Missouri is in their mission.  He has wanted to go their forever.  


CONGRATULATIONS MOM AND DAD YOU WILL BE AWESOME!!!  


P.S.  They will be speaking in the Kanab 3rd ward (Fredonia AZ LDS chapel) 80 S Center in Fredonia (3 miles south of Kanab)  at 8:30 am  UT time. 


They will enter the MTC on Monday, May 21st, 2012.

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

I didn't even know they had their papers in! Good for them, they will be awesome!

Ray and Mickie said...

so exciting, but they will be missed. <3

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is SO darned exciting. I didn't know they had papers in either so it's a wonderful surprise. Kim, do you know about when they'll leave? It would be fun to come to their farewell. I LOVE Kanab! Judy will probably go in the fall. I'll have to congratulate them!

Heidi said...

So exciting for your parents!! Are they going to send out emails that you can forward and keep us all updated with (hint, hint)? I love hearing about the couples missions, I look forward to being able to do that someday.