Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This year was kind of weird we usually all go to my parents or go to Hurricane with my cousins.  This year Jessica committed to take family pics for her boyfriends family Thursday afternoon so we stayed home and Mom and dad went to Hurricane.  Ashlee and Brian went to California with his family so it was pretty quiet.  We cooked and ate and watched movies and just chilled all day.  It was great.   Friday we headed to St. George because Jessica had school and because we needed to do some shopping.  It was a mad house.  I didn't get much done.  Next year I am just going to do it all online.  It is so much easier. 

Saturday we went to Kaibab for our annual Leavitt Family tree hunting party.  It was great fun but freezing.  Jordan got a tree and we all ate and visited.   I love Thanksgiving weekend.  

No comments: