Sunday, June 7, 2009

23rd ANNIVERSARY


Who you are: Stuart Lee Willoughby & Kimberly Ann Leavitt Willoughby
How long have you known each other: 23 years and 8 months
How long have you been married: 23 years
Where did you meet: at college UTC (now UVU) in Orem
How did you meet: my roommate Gwena introduced us.
Was it love at first site: Pretty much
Where was your reception: Kanab in my parents back yard.
How long did you date: 8 months
How old is he: 43
How old are you: 41
Who eats more: I would have to say him. But it depends on what we are eating.
Who said I love you first: He did for sure.
Who is taller: Him by a couple of inches
Who can sing better: it is a toss up. But if I have to choose it is probably him.
Who is smarter: Definately him.
Who does the laundry: for the most part me. But he will do it if he is asked.
Who pays the bills: Me for sure.
Who sleeps on the right side: Me
Who mows the lawn: Jordan
Who cooks dinner: Stuart most of the time. As long as he doesn't have to figure out what to cook.
Who drives: Stuart, I hate driving.
What is your favorite food: Him—anything, Me—Mexican or American
Who is more stubborn: I would have to say me.
Who kissed who first: He most likely kissed me.
Who asked who out first: He asked me out first
Who proposed: He proposed
Who has more friends: He does and he keeps in touch with quite a few from high school. Facebook is helping me reconnect with some high school friends.
Who is more sensitive: I am

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary! It was fun to read about you guys as a couple.

JoAnn said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the picture.

Ashlie Dalton said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you got to do something fun together.

Boo said...

How cute are you guys!!!!!
happy Anniversary!